DogStroll - Doggy Daycare operates the https://dog-stroll.co.uk website.
"Website" - DogStroll´s Website
"User" - New Visitor or Returning Visitors
1. The Information we collect
We collect different types of information from or through the Website. The legal bases for DogStroll´s processing of personal data are primarily that the processing is necessary in order to ensure DogStroll´s legitimate interests, which are further explained in the section “How We Use the Information We Collect” of this Policy. We may also process data upon your consent, asking for it as appropriate
- User-provided Information. When you use our Website,you may provide and we may collect Personal Data. Examples of Personal Data include name, email address, mailing address, mobile phone number, and Postal Code.
- “Automatically Collected"Information. When a User visit DogStroll´s website, we may automatically record certain information from the User’s or Visitor’s device by using various types of technology, including cookies, “clear gifs" or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected" information may include IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the pages or other content the User views or interacts with on the Website and the dates and times of the visit. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding a User’s interaction with email messages, such as whether the Visitor or User opens, clicks on, or forwards a message. This information is gathered from all Users.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
- Communications. We may use the Personal data that we Collect (Name, e-mail, Phone Number, Postal Code) to contact the User after request contact through one of our Forms.
3. To Whom We Disclose Information.
Except as described in this Policy, we will not intentionally disclose the Personal Data that we collect or store to third parties without the consent of the applicable website User. We may disclose information to third parties if the User consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. We work with third party service providers who provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to, or process Personal Data as part of providing those services for us. We limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and our contracts with them require them to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- Law Enforcement, Legal Process and Compliance. We may disclose Personal Data or other information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a facially valid court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies. We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Data or other information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights, enforce our contracts, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others..
4. Storage & Protecting
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Data in our possession. This includes, for example, firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls. We use SSL technology to encrypt data during transmission through public internet, and we also employ application-layer security features to further anonymize Personal Data.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you believe your Personal Data has been compromised, please contact us through our e-mail: info@dog-Stroll.co.uk
If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you and the authorities of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
5. Data Retention
We only retain the Personal Data collected from a User for as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and/or resolve disputes.
6. Data Controller & Data Processor
All personal Data received through DogStroll´s website is handled with SSL encrypted environemnt wich is delivered through the present Forms on DogStroll´s Website. Although DogStroll´s Website is hosted on "One.Com" servers wich provide the Web and Mail Hosting Services. DogStroll receive´s all the Data submitted by the present Forms wich are re-directed to DogStroll´s Password Protected e-mail box hosted on "One.Com". After Data submission, we delete all Personal Data Records from our mailing box on "One.Com" Servers, keeping them safe phisically on our Safe environment. We only depend on Third-Parties ("One.com") to receive the User Contact through our Forms on the Website, working like a bridge to reach our end. DogStroll cannot be responsible for any Data Breach on "One.com" behalf wich provides the Hosting and Mailing Service, on this case we´ll alert immediatelly all of our Users that have submitted their personal Data.
7. Links to Other Sites
8. Children’s Privacy
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 15. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 15. In the case we discover that a child under 15 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
9. User's Right to Data Portability
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured or commonly used and machine readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance... where:
(a) the processing is based on [data subject consent for the processing of personal data], or [the data subject’s explicit consent to processing sensitive personal data] or [processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract]; and,
(b) the processing is carried out by automated means.”
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.dog-stroll.co.uk
Your current state: Allow all cookies (Necessary, Preferences, Statistics).